Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Reflecting on term 4

This term has been so good, cool and exciting because I have been learning other kind of things in maths, reading and writing. For maths I have been improving a little bit  but for reading I'm so good at knowing hard words on writing  and we have been practicing so hard to present our haka waiata. My group has been practicing so hard but I was injured on the day and I did not perform.


Our school has been doing sports like volleyball ,touch,rugby league,and we have been practicing so hard for our school tournament. It has been cool this term 4 we went  on a trip to the museum. We all went to the hall to get everybody together so we can go on the bus but some of the teachers made us into groups. At the museum there was a hot  house called the Winter garden where you see the golden fish  and some plants. We saw a lot of displays from the past. So many new things I hadn’t seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.